Head Start Partners
South Plains Community Action Association – Head Start is committed to providing a strong partnership with many area organizations and businesses. As stated in the Head Start Regulations 1304.41, Head Start programs must take an active role in the community planning to encourage strong communication, cooperation, and the sharing of information among agencies and their community partners. A grantee must improve the delivery of community services to children and families in accordance with the agency’s confidentiality policies.
Under HSR 1304.41, agencies must take affirmative steps to establish ongoing collaborative relationship with community organization to promote the access of children and families to community services that are responsive to their needs, and to ensure that Early Head Start and Heat Start program respond to community needs, including:
· Health care providers, such as clinics, physicians, dentists, and other health professionals
· Mental Health providers
· Nutritional service providers
· as well as other responsibilities
· Individuals and agencies that provide service to children with disability and their families
· Family Preservation and support services
· Child Protective services and any other agency to which child abuse must be reported
under State or Tribal law
· Local elementary schools and other education and cultural institutions, such as libraries
and museums, for both children and families
· Providers of child care services
· Any other organizations or businesses that may provide support and resources to families.
South Plains Community Action Association partners with several local ISD’s in providing Head Start services. Our partners include: Brownfield ISD, Crosbyton CISD, Floydada ISD, Levelland ISD, Littlefield ISD, Lorenzo ISD, Morton ISD, Muleshoe ISD, Olton ISD, Ropes ISD, Slaton ISD, Smyer ISD and Sudan ISD.
SPCAA – Head Start also partners with the local YWCA of Lubbock to offer Head Start and Early Head Start services.
SPCAA – Head Start values all Community Partnerships and encourage any other organization or businesses to contact us. Together, we can expand a higher level of services in our communities for the children and families to achieve much success.
SPCAA Employee Login
Head Start Employee Login
Program Directory PDF
Board of Directors
Child Care Services
Site Dash Board
P.O. Box 610 - 411 Austin Street
Levelland, Texas 79336-0610
Fax: (806) 894-5349
© Copy Write 2015 - South Plains Community Action Association
An Equal Opportunity Employer & Programs
Auxiliary Aids and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Relay Texas (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800)735-2988 voice